Rancho, a brand built on a “no-compromises” approach to performance suspension and accessories, has again increased its RockGEAR™ protective products to include the 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ/LJ platform. The new products add extra protection, enhanced appearance and convenience to the popular Wrangler model.
The Rancho accessories add to the brand’s Jeep heritage. Headquartered in Long Beach, Calif., Rancho is manufactured and marketed by Tenneco Inc.
Available this spring through off-road and performance parts retailers throughout North America, the new line of RockGEAR is made in the United States.
Rancho RockGEAR accessories are finished in a highly durable, textured powder-coated black finish. The new Jeep Wrangler TJ/LJ accessories include:
– Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier (p/n RS6229B)
– Front Bumper for TJ (RS6226B)
– Dana 44 (p/n RS6228) and Dana 30 (p/n RS6227)
– Front Differential Glide Plates
– Control Arm Skids (p/n RS6210)
– V6 4.0L Oil Pan Protection Kit (p/n RS6224)
– Dana 44 (p/n RS6209), Dana 35 (p/n RS6213) and Dana 30 (p/n RS6218) Differential Covers
– Front Tube Doors (p/n RS6223B)
For more information about the new Rancho RockGEAR and other Rancho innovations, please visit your preferred Rancho retailer, visit www.GoRancho.com or write to: Rancho Suspension, 6925 Atlantic Ave., Long Beach, CA 90805. To locate your nearest Rancho authorized dealer, please use the “Dealer Locator” at www.GoRancho.com to generate a list of online and local retailer stores in your selected region.