Forum will offer more than 30 sessions, all at no cost, starting the day before the official start of the Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo.
Five sessions in the Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) Learning Forum will focus on what companies should know about sales, marketing and branding to be successful in today’s marketplace.
The Learning Forum will offer more than 30 sessions, all at no cost, starting Oct. 29 – the day before the official start of AAPEX – and running through to Nov. 1, at the Sands Expo Center in Las Vegas, Nev.
Sales, marketing and branding sessions include:
* “Sprechen Sie Brand?” with speaker Shawn Parr, Bulldog Drummond, which will cover how branding can make companies successful by providing strategic clarity.
* Jackie DeLise, Vermillion Consulting, will lead a session on “The Partnership Path to Brand Differentiation and Success” with a focus on how partnerships within the supply chain can work together to create, refresh and maintain a brand’s relevance over time.
* “Intellectual Property: What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You,” with speakers Sarah Bruno of Arent Fox and Kenya Merritt of the FBI, will outline how companies can protect their intellectual property and brand.
These three sessions will be offered on Monday, Oct. 29.
For companies embracing the newest in marketing technology, two sessions include:
* Greg Sterling, Sterling Market Intelligence: “The Role of Mobile in Business-to-Business Marketing and Customer Relationship Management,”
* “The Role of Mobile in Business-to-Consumer Marketing.”
These two sessions will be offered on Tuesday, Oct. 30 and Wednesday, Oct. 31, respectively.
Learning Forum sessions will be held at the Venetian Hotel, on the Venetian/Palazzo Congress Center Level 1, Marco Polo Rooms 701-706. All sessions are accredited by the University of the Aftermarket toward the Automotive Aftermarket Professional (AAP) and Master Automotive Aftermarket Professional (MAAP) designations.
Have your say: