Looking to recharge your hybrid know-how? Then check out the online tutorials being offered by the Automotive Career Development Center.
ACDC has announced that its new Hybrid 101 Live Online Class is set to kick off on August 25, 2010 at 2-3 p.m. EST. Hybrid 101 is an all-new series of online classes for anyone who needs to bolster their understanding of hybrid and electric cars, notes ACDC’s Craig Van Batenburg.
Batenburg says he constantly hears about shop owners and technicians who are interested in hybrids and working on hybrids but aren’t able to lose an employee for a day or more or take time off work.
“We have developed our new Hybrid 101 online class for just those individuals,” he says, noting the class meets online once a month for one hour.
The class is organized so that an individual who starts off with some automotive knowledge but no hybrid experience can start from Class 1 (Aug. 25, 2010, 2-3pm EST) and by the 11th class should be comfortable and confident when it comes to working with all makes and models of hybrids.
The full course outline is available at http://www.fixhybrid.com/courses.html.
Features of the online hybrid class include:
• No travel or extensive time off required.
• Miss a class? You can watch the recording online later and Batenburg is available to answer follow-up questions anytime.
• Sign-in from any computer with a fast Internet connection.
• At the end of the class, participants will receive a signed certificate of completion to help promote their new skills.
• This training brings you one step closer to becoming an ACDC Qualified Shop. (Find out more at http://www.fixhybrid.com/ACDCqualification.html.)
The cost of the training is US$539 for 11 hours. Participants can register for all 11 classes now and get one free.
For more information, contact Batenburg a email@example.com or 508-963-1132.
Have your say: