The Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association has a brand new website for its Know Your Parts campaign, giving its members more opportunities to participate.
Members are encouraged to visit the site at www.AASAKnowYourParts.org and browse the campaign materials and participation steps.
One of the features of the new site is the “Participating Members” page. A chart of the list of AASA supplier member companies currently supporting the campaign is displayed – member support includes advertising, Web links, communications and more.
AASA wants to recognize all member companies that are supporting the Know Your Parts campaign and the specific methods are being used: advertising, Web sites, catalogs, etc.
In addition to the Know Your Parts website posting, this information will be promoted through the association’s e-newsletters and news releases to the aftermarket media.
The Know Your Parts campaign kit for members is available at the AASA members only site.The secured site requires a user name and password to log-in.
Campaign materials available at the AASA Know Your Parts Web site include:
– Know Your Parts talking points flyer
– "What Is a Full Service Supplier?" flyer
– Know Your Parts presentation
– Know Your Parts "Frequently Asked Questions" flyer
– AASA Special Report: "Independent Repair Industry: Focus Group Findings on Buying Influences of Repair Professionals"
– AASA Special Report: "Independent Aftermarket Image: Quality Does Matter"
– AASA Special Report: "Direct Importing: Do the Risks Outweigh the Reward?"
– AASA Special Report: "Reseller Liability on Will-Fit, Private Label and Counterfeit Products"
Additional initiatives will be unveiled in the coming months, including an expanded exhibit at the Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) in November in Las Vegas.
Member companies are urged to send details on company Know Your Parts promotions to Jack Cameron, email@example.com. Samples of any print promotions are welcome. Please send to AASA, c/o Jack Cameron, P. O Box 13966, Research Triangle Park, N.C. 27709.