The 2014 AAPEXedu will feature 12 sessions on the latest industry trends to help attendees increase sales, boost profitability and grow their businesses. AAPEXedu sessions are free and start on Monday, Nov. 3, a day before the official start of...
The 2014 AAPEXedu will feature 12 sessions on the latest industry trends to help attendees increase sales, boost profitability and grow their businesses. AAPEXedu sessions are free and start on Monday, Nov. 3, a day before the official start of the Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX). AAPEX is slated for Tuesday, Nov. 4 through Thursday, Nov. 6, at the Sands Expo Center in Las Vegas, Nev.
The following sessions will cover demographic and economic influences shaping the global aftermarket, projected 2015 automotive product sales performance, the technologies likely to drive aftermarket growth in the coming years and more:
• Will Consumers/Drivers Impact the Aftermarket?
• Trade Expansion in Mexico: Why it’s the Right Time
• 2015 Aftermarket Outlook
• Import Parts Explosion: Are You Taking Your Share?
• Aftermarket Dynamics and the Road Ahead
• Global Supplier Consolidation: Threats and Opportunities for the Aftermarket
• NHTSA Safety and Regulatory Plans: What is Coming Down the Pike
• Distribution in the Age of E-Tailing
• Commercial Vehicle Trends: Where is the U.S. and Canadian Commercial Vehicle Market Headed
• State of the Art Diagnosis for WDs and Manufacturers
• Aftermarket Telematics and the Connected Car
• Five Trends in Five Minutes: Trends Affecting the Aftermarket
When registering for AAPEX, www.aapexshow.com/register, attendees should select the AAPEXedu sessions they would like to attend as many of the industry trends classes are filling up quickly.
The 2014 AAPEXedu will offer 49 sessions, including three new, customized conferences: the Service Professionals Program, sponsored by MAHLE Service Solutions, which will take place throughout AAPEX, the Recruiting and Retaining Program on Nov. 3, and the REMANedu Conference on Nov. 3. Steve Forbes, chairman and editor-in-chief of Forbes Media, will round out the AAPEXedu program with a keynote address, “The Next Four Years: Navigating the Economy for Business Growth and Success,” during the new, free General Session on Wednesday, Nov. 5.
AAPEX is expected to feature more than 2,400 exhibitors, 5,000 booths, nearly 50 AAPEXedu sessions and 39,000 targeted buyers. More than 130,000 automotive aftermarket professionals from nearly 125 countries are projected to be in Las Vegas during AAPEX.