AAPEXedu has announced that several free 2015 sessions will focus on management and profitability geared toward warehouse distributor (WD) executives and senior level management to help them better understand their businesses and implement change to stay ahead of the curve.
AAPEXedu sessions on WD management and profitability include:
Monday, Nov. 2
– Maximizing the Value of Your Business : What To Do Before You Buy or Sell a Company, 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
– Succession Planning Strategies and Why They Matter for Your Business, 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Nov. 3
– How Old is Your Business Model? 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
– Margin Improvement Tactics for Distributors, 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
– In Search of the Perfect Customer – Cost-to-Serve for Distributors, 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
– How to Design a Compelling Value Proposition, 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday, Nov. 4
– Selling Value to Maintain Margins in a Price Conscious World, 11 a.m. to Noon
– Develop Your Change Intelligence to Lead Organizational Transformation That Gets Results, 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
– Overcoming Resistance and Engage for Change, 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.