The Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association’s (AASA) 2019 Technology Conference is scheduled for Sept. 29 – Oct. 1 in Boca Raton, Fla.
“The AASA Technology Conference’s purpose is to advance the aftermarket as a high-tech, innovative industry, one which will service and maintain future vehicles properly and safely,” said AASA senior vice president Chris Gardner.
Participants will learn about major emerging technology trends, compare ideas with manufacturers and channel partners, develop connections with the leading technology executives in the aftermarket.
The keynote presentation, ‘Future: IoT and everything digital,’ by Alan Chakra of Deloitte Digital will explore future technology and automotive trends that may alter how vehicles are serviced.
“Alan’s discussion is just one of the forward-looking presentations at this year’s event, which will help attendees gain strategies to enable their companies to seize opportunities with emerging technologies,” said Gardner.
Other presentations and panelists include:
- ‘Data privacy will change your business’ – Lisa Henkel, LMY CRM llc
- ‘Commercial vehicle technology moves forward’ –TJ Thomas, Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems
- ‘Developing digital aftermarket products’ – Charles Vaillant Mann+Hummel
- ‘Bridging OE and aftermarket technology developments’ – Joe McCorry, ZF Services
- ‘AI and machine learning: A case study with real benefits’ – Ben Johnson Mitchell1
- ‘Shop of the future: innovative models for using vehicle data’ – Donny Seyfer NASTF
- Tilak Kasturi, Predii
- Live technology demonstrations by Continental, FenSens, Huecore, Mammoth, TireStamp and more
- Member Spotlight will showcase Standard Motor Products
- Technology Track sessions focused on technology advances in heavy duty, marketing and information technology (IT)
The AASA Technology Council will hold their fall meeting immediately prior to the conference and will be open to manufacturer conference attendees.
The fall meeting will feature a speaker from NAPA for a “Customer Technology Town Hall”, AASA and ATC updates, new initiatives and the Aftermarket Technology Roadmap.
The Technology Conference sponsors are Pricedex Software and Autologue, Experian, MAM Software, OptiCat, PhaseZero Ventures and Snap36.
Get information HERE.