ASA Board of Directors 2019
Bob Willis, a shop owner from Battle Creek, Mich. will serve as the new chairman of the Automotive Service Association (ASA).
The association elected its new slate of directors for 2019-2020 at its annual meeting and conference in Dallas-Fort Worth, Tex.
Other members of the board of directors are:
- Fred Hules, chairman elect
- Scott Benavidez, secretary/treasurer
- Elissa Larremore, general director
- Todd Black, general director
- Tom Piippo, mechanical division director
- Mike LeVasseur, collision division director
- Roy Schnepper, immediate past chairman
According to ASA president and executive director Ray Fisher, the board will continue to focus on technology and training to inform professionals on changes taking place in the industry.