Jacki Lutz will join the leadership team of the Automotive Communications Council (ACC) as vice president of the council, starting July 1, 2017.
The marketing and communications manager, North America for Schrader Performance Sensors was appointed at the council’s annual conference, held in Nashville in April.
Lutz has been a member of ACC for three years and has served as a member of the board for the past year as the events chair.
Meagan Moody, marketing communications manager for ZF Aftermarket, will continue her role as ACC president. She has been active in the ACC for five years, and has served on the Board of Governors since 2013.
Immediate past president is Steffanie Savine, vice president, sales and accounts for the Marx Group.
Also appointed to serve are six board members, who will join the leadership team to serve as the board of governors:
* Georgianne Dickey, market and communications manager, NTN
* Jennifer Gibson, brand manager for Mann+Hummel, Wix
* Brian Jungmann, Automotive communications manager, SKF
* Kristin Libby, senior marketing communications specialist, Denso Products and Services Americas, Inc.
* Jim Merle, group publisher, Babcox Media
* Lauren Patton, marketing coordinator, Mahle.
The council, for marketing and communications professionals in the auto care industry, is a forum for learning and professional development, focused on current and emerging marketing practices.