ZF Aftermarket announced its 2017 Technical Training free webinar series.
The webinar series is for professionals and technicians in the automotive aftermarket. The free series will include diagnosis tips to common problems encountered daily in the field and recommended solutions.
The current dates for the webinar series are as follows:
- May 17th: Common Manual Transmission Problems that Impact Clutch Systems
- June 28th: ZF 8HP Transmission Operations and Diagnostics
- August 2nd: Modern Suspension Systems
- August 30th: Drive Performance
- October 25th: 9HP Operations and Diagnostics
- December 6th: Step by Step To Autonomous Driving
Dirk Fuchs, ZF Aftermarket technical training engineer, will be hosting the webinars. He has worked for ZF for the past seven years, progressing from warranty management to technical training and services concepts. In his current role, he is responsible for all automotive technician and customer training across North America for ZF.
Registration for the webinars can be found at http://bit.ly/2o5ROQh.
Additional information and further training events can be found at: www.zf.com/us/trainings. ZF notes that sates are subject to change for the webinars.