The innovative Mini-Ductor Venom, from Induction Innovations, generates invisible heat to release ferrous and some non-ferrous metals from corrosion and thread lock compounds without the dangers of open flame and up to 90% faster – ¾” nuts are turned red hot in less than 15 seconds.
Venom also includes the following enhancements over the Mini-Ductor II:
- Angled Design with Trigger: Venom’s lightweight, ergonomic design allows for induction heat to access hard to reach places more easily
- Coil Twist Lock™: coils now lock down with one simple turn (no more thumb screws) and Venom works with all Mini-Ductor coils
- LED Usage Indicator: a red LED will light under fault conditions and green LED lights while the trigger is active and the tool is heating properly
- Fault Override Delay: any event that causes the red LED to illuminate will protect the tool by starting a three second lock out
- Fan Operation Enhancements: the fan continues to run after the trigger is released to aid in thermal cycle time reduction, and will stay powered when the thermal switch opens to aid in cooling the tool
- User Controlled LED Switch: as long as the tool is powered and the internal power supply is operating, the LED will remain lit when the switch is on
- Two Year Limited Warranty: covers parts and labor
Click here to learn more about the Mini-Ductor® Venom™, and here for a complete list of resellers.