Hofmann Megaplan has launched its new megamount Twister Evo tire changer.
The Twister Evo (part no. HOFHM-TWEVO) has an automatic column that ‘twists’ to the side rather than tilting back. It’s a design used on famous models in the past and Hofman Megaplan says it has the most strength – twice as powerful as traditional air-operated versions.
- Multi-speed turntable with pedal control
- Patented “Spider Assist 2” assist arm configuration for independent work of the bead press and roller tools
- Patented Wee-Rollers provide support; create ease of tire assembly movement for positioning and breaking even the toughest beads
- Patented, ultra-strong turntable design with a self-lubricated roller/single flange configuration allows 10” – 26” wheel clamping without jaw adjustment
- Patented EBB Electric Bead Breaker is 30% stronger than traditional pneumatic bead breakers and provides ultra-fine precision control via a finger operated multi-pressure switch
- Minimum wheel diameter 10”
- Maximum wheel diameter 26”
- Maximum tire diameter 39”
- Maximum wheel width 18”
- Bead breaker pressure 3500 lbs. continuous
- Rotation speed 8 to 18 rpm
- Air pressure 145 psi
- Main motor 110V
- BB motor 110V
- Net weight 960 lbs.