Dupli-Color, a national leader in automotive paint and aftermarket products, has announced 12 talented restoration enthusiasts from across North America as inaugural members of its Paint Crew. Members of this select group will receive Dupli-Color products, apparel and garage furnishings, product team access, and promotion of their restoration projects throughout the year.
Each month, Dupli-Color will feature a new Paint Crew member through a profile on its Facebook page and e-blast to its national customer base. The brand will highlight members’ projects and show how they are using Dupli-Color’s newest innovations to restore a wide variety of vehicles. Paint Crew members will also have the opportunity to work directly with the Dupli-Color team to test and help develop new products.
The members of the 2013 Dupli-Color Paint Crew are:
· Joe Cuccaro; Little Elm, TX
· Edward Danneberg; Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
· Brandon Dean; Union Gap, WA
· Chuck Fasst; Portland, OR
· Seth Govan; Melrose Park, PA
· Jeff Huebner; Astatula, FL
· Joseph Murray; Portsmouth, VA
· Bob Mushow; Apollo Beach, FL
· Vinny Muzzio; Fort Worth, TX
· Keith Nelson; Bellevue, WA
· Brad Roe; Chatsworth, GA
· Nic Woodward; Waunakee, WI
To see the latest Dupli-Color Paint Crew projects and learn more about the team, visit www.facebook.com/Duplicolor. For more information about the Paint Crew or Dupli-Color products, visit www.duplicolor.com or call 1-800-247-3270.