The Auto International Association (AIA), the import segment of the Automotive Aftermarket Industry Association (AAIA), has announced the recipients of the 2012 AIA Import Product and Marketing Awards. The winners were honored at a special AIA press conference on Tuesday, Oct. 30, and recognized at the AIA Luncheon and Awards Program on Wednesday, Oct. 31 at the Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) in Las Vegas, Nev.
The 2012 winners are:
* Best Overall Import Aftermarket Product - Centric Parts, Posi Quiet Brake Friction Line
* Best New Product for Import Cars or Trucks - AISIN World Corp. of America, Electric Water Pump for Hybrid Vehicles
* Best New Performance Product or Accessory for Import Cars or Trucks - Philips Automotive Lighting, Crystal Vision Ultra Headlight Bulb
* Best Merchandising/Advertising of a Product for Import Cars or Trucks - Direct Market Access Inc., SenSen Struts & Shock Absorbers
* Best New Packaging of a Product for Import Cars or Trucks - Beck/Arnley, European Coolants
* Best New Catalog of a Product Line for Import Cars or Trucks - Centric Parts, 2012 Brake Systems Catalog
* Best Website Presentation of a Product Line for Import Cars or Trucks - Denso Sales California, Mobile desnsoaftermarket.com
The AIA Import Product and Marketing Awards annually recognize innovative products and marketing programs designed to serve the import aftermarket industry. For a gallery of this year’s entries, or for more information on AIA, visit www.aiaglobal.org.