Today’s top technicians understand the importance of keeping current with the latest systems, products, guidelines and procedures. Raybestos ACE ASE certified training center courses and field training modules provide salesmen, countermen, novice technicians, journeymen technicians and even ASE technicians the knowledge they need to remain at the top of their field.
The classes are lead by ASE and NATEF certified instructors and are designed to accommodate the busiest schedules and tightest budgets. They reach more than 8,000 technicians annually, and the cost of training is less than $15/hour.
Training Center Courses include:
* Brake system diagnosis & repair, intro to ABS
* Brake systems of today and beyond
* Channel partner sales training
Field Training Modules include:
* Brake systems analysis and repair module I
* Servicing brakes on modern vehicles module II
As a busy professional, Raybestos brake training center courses and field training modules can help you:
* Improve worker morale and decrease employee turnover
* Prepare technicians to confidently deal with new industry challenges
* Provide your customers with the most dependable service possible
In addition to the training center courses and field training modules, the ACE Tech Hotline answers more than 132,000 calls every year. Raybestos brake customers can call toll free, Monday thru Friday, 800-407-9263 between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm (CST). For enrollment information, contact Raybestos ACE Technical Services at 800-274-4631.